I GIVE PERMISSION FOR PARTY BOUNCE RENTALS EMPLOYESS PERMISSION TO COME ONTO THE PROPERTY TO INSTALL / TAKE AWAY ALL EQUIPMENT RENTED. PARTY BOUNCE RENTALS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT THE EQUIPMENT / EMPLOYEES MAY CAUSE. ___________
1. EQUIPMENT, RENT AND TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT: The Undersigned, as Lessee, hires from Party
Bounce Rentals, as Lessor , The Rental Fee as stated above is payable in advance from thetime of commencement, Start Time to End Time.
2. DELIVERY: To the street address specified above by Lessee (Customer). Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the said street
address ( Delivery Address) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the equipment at the specified time.
3. TRANSPORTATION EXPENSE: Except as provided herein, all charges in delivering and subsequent pick up of the JUMP unit with
respect to the Delivery Address is included in the Rental Fee noted above. In the event that the equipment is not returned at the appointed time by Lessee .to Lessor then a $50.00 Transportation Fee shall be automatically imposed.
4. GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE equipment:
a. Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the JUMP unit at the same time. ONE PERSON OVER THE AGE OF 18 MUST BE SUPERVISING THE EACH PIECE OF EQUIPMENT AT ALL TIMES WHILE IT IS INFLATED
b. All Riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in the JUMP unit.
c. To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
d. CHILDREN’S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. AS THE LESSEE OF
THE JUMP UNIT, THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN AND WILL FOLLOW ALL RULES POSTED ON THE FRONT OF EACH PIECE(S) OF EQUIPMENT _________
e. Absolutely no “SILLY STRING”, gum, candy, food or other sticky substances are allowed in the JUMP unit. And if the unit gets wet. It is the lessees responsibility to clean out any leaves from the equipment. If upon pick up, such cleaning is required or the equipment is we then a $ 75.00 minimum cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed on the card that the deposit was charged too. Lessor is responsible for any damages to equipment during the rental time frame. INFLATABLES MUST BE SHUT DOWN IF WINDS EXCEED 15 MPH __________
DO NOT MOVE the Jump unit from the place where it was installed. If the Jump unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation.
CAUTION: Keep the Jump unit away from swimming pools
5. Special Instructions: The JUMP unit’s equipment is reliable. Should the JUMP unit begin to deflate: Proceed to the entrance of the JUMP
and help the children exit from the JUMP. After everybody is out of the Jump check the following: 1) the motor may have stopped , in which case check the cord connection at the outlet. Do not use any more than a total of a 100 feet of heavy extension cord ( Stronger outlets are in the kitchen and laundry room ), 2) If the motor is continuing to run, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the JUMP unit for snugness: re-tie if necessary, or 3) IF you can not correct the problem call (267) 207-0950.
6. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT: LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED ABOUT AND FULLY
UNDERSTANDS THE SAFE OPERATION OF THE JUMP UNIT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. LESSEE AGREES TO
OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PECAUTIONS. LESSEE ALSO REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THE SAFE RETURN OF THE UNIT AND HEREBY
AGREES TO PAY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS (5,000) IF IT IS NOT RETURNED. THERE IS A MINIMIUM CHARGE OF $100 FOR ANY
REPAIR TO THE UNIT DUE TO THE LESSEES NEGLEGENTS, A CHARGE OF $50.00 PER HOUR PLUS MATERIAL WILL BE IMPOSED.
7. Maintenance: Lessee agrees to keep the equipment in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear accepted.
8. Alterations And Attachments: No alterations are attachments to the equipment will be made without prior written approval of Lessor .
9. Warranty: Lessor warrants that the equipment leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the
Rental Agreement.. The equipment is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor’s obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to
repair or replacement of the JUMP unit when Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other
warranties expressed or implied, and of any and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including, but not limited to.
Consequential damages, arises out of or in connection with the use or performance of the equipment.
10. Title to JUMP : Lessee agrees to keep the equipment in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery address, or
otherwise transfer such equipment. The equipment will remain the property of the Lessor and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the
termination of this Rental Agreement.
11. Release of Liability: The Lesse shall be in charge of the equipments operation and any other rental equipment, and is fully responsible for
its operation as well as return of all equipment including the JUMP unit and all other rental equipment in good working order. Lessor and its officers,
employees and agents is/ are not responsible for injury occurring to the Lessee or to any other persons using the JUMP unit, or any other rental
equipment and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless against any injury or claims. The
Lessee shall indemnify and hold harmless Party Bounce Rentals and its officers, employees and agents from/ against any cost incurred due to claims from
anyone and for attorney’s fees and related costs involving the use and return of the JUMP unit or any other rental equipment (including but not limited
to: Jump unit’s, cotton candy machines, sno-cone machines, pop-corn machines, generators) should legal action become necessary.
12. Entire Agreement: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental
Agreement. The receipt of the JUMP unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged
by Lessee. There will be a 75.00 fee for returned checks.
13. Rain Policy: DURING PERIODS OF SEVERE CONDITIONS (I.E. RAIN, HIGH WINDS, ETC.), WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL
YOUR RESERVATIONS. IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT TOO SEVERE WE WILL GIVE YOU THE OPTION OF KEEPING IT OR NOT. IF YOU
DECIDE TO KEEP THE UNIT FOR THE TERM OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS !
14. Jump Unit’s & Generators Rentals: Never service unit when plugged into electrical outlet. Make sure unit is grounded. Plug unit into
a grounded receptacle only! Be sure that the switch is in the “OFF” position before plugging unit in.
WARNING!-- Never leave unit running unattended. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO OPERATE UNIT! Lessee
has acknowledged that he or she has been fully instructed as to the operation and safety procedures of rental equipment.
Never touch hot or moving parts. Never fill generator with gasoline when engine is hot! Never operate rental equipment
in a wet environment.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITONS OUTLINED ON PBRTC ______________
WE ARED DETERMINED TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICEIN THE INDUSTRY, IT IS THE DRIVER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE
JUMP IS PROPERLY SPIKED DOWN AND IN REASONABLY CLEAN CONDITION. IF YOU FEEL THAT THE DRIVER HAS NOT DONE A
SATISFACTORY JOB IN SETTING UP THE UNIT, PLEASE CALL IMMEDIATELY @ (267) 207-0950
I voluntarily make and grant this Waiver and Assumption of Risk in favor of Party
Bounce Rentals as partial consideration, in addition to monies paid, to Party Bounce
Rentals to engage in the activities sponsored by the equipment rented from Party Bounce
Rentals. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Party Bounce Rentals, their
officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies,
sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DIABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
I further agree to use my best judgment in undertaking these activities, use and/or receipt and to faithfully adhere to all safety instructions and recommendations, whether oral or written. In addition I agree that no adults or persons +200 lbs. will be allowed to use the amusement device(s). I hereby certify that I am a competent adult assuming these risks of my own free will, being under no compulsion or duress. This Waiver and assumption of Risk is effective indefinitely, inclusive, and may not be revoked, altered, amended, rescinded or voided without the express prior written consent of Party BounceRentals.
I certify that I am a competent adult and have read and understood the Rules as
listed above and the Waiver and Assumption of risk and by signing below, I assume
the risks and responsibilities of this rental.
PARTY BOUNCE RENTALS CONTRACT AGREEMENT
1. This agreement is for the rental equipment described on the rental invoice. This agreement is between the customer indicated on the invoice and lesser Party Bounce Rentals Both parties acknowledge that this agreement consists solely of all terms written or printed on the invoice and contract agreement.
2. Customer acknowledges that he has had an opportunity to personally inspect the equipment and finds it suitable for his needs and in good condition. Customer further acknowledges his duty to inspect the equipment prior to use and notify Party Bounce Rentals of any defects. If customer forfeits the right to sign for the equipment at the site of delivery, he therefore takes responsibility for the security and condition of said equipment at time of delivery and pick up. If any equipment fails Party Bounce Rentals must be notified right away by calling 267-207-0950 if there is no answer the customer must leave a voice mail.
3. Customer agrees to assume the risk of and hold dealer harmless for, property damage and personal injuries caused by the equipment and/or arising out of customer negligence.
4. From the time the item(s) is rented out until it is returned, customer is responsible for it. If the item(s) is lost, stolen or damaged under any circumstances while rented, regardless of fault, customer shall be responsible for all charges, including labor costs, to replace or repair item(s). If returned not clean, a cleaning charge will be imposed. All chairs and tables should be stacked as delivered.
5. Customer agrees to pay attorney fees, collecting fees, court costs or any other expenses incurred in collecting any charges under this agreement, in retaking the rented item(s) or otherwise enforcing the terms of this contract.
6. Parking – The Customer must provide parking within visual distance from where the equipment is being installed. Both at time of delivery and pick up. Additional fee’s may be applied if the customer does not provide.
7. Please be sure your site is ready (i.e. lawns mowed, vehicles out of the way, etc.) before crew arrives. Client will inform Party Bounce Rentals of the existence of any underground utilities at time of booking (i.e. phone or gas lines, septic systems, etc.), or conditions that may interfere with the ability to stake and/or anchor equipment. Client assumes all responsibility for all damage to underground equipment in absence of such notice.
8. The item(s) rented to customer shall be delivered to the address (Deliver) on rental invoice and maintained by customer at all times at said location. At no time may the item(s) be moved from said location without express prior written consent of Party Bounce Rentals. Delivery service is available on all orders regardless of size. All fees are based on tailgate delivery unless invoice is noted and charged by geographical location. Additional delivery charges will occur for 2nd floor or higher delivery locations, excessive distance for loading and unloading. (Excess of 100’, hills, walls or more then 5 steps)
9. Customer is responsible for measuring the area of installation, required space is noted on the invoice with each piece of equipment. If the delivery crew arrives and space is not within the minimum required space Party Bounce Rentals reserves the right to not install the equipment that does not fit and the customer will be charged the full amount. Inflatable’s / rides are not permitted to be installed within 20 feet of any over head power / phone lines.
10. A 50.00 administration fee will be added to the total amount of the invoice if a check is returned or a credit card is returned.
11. Deposits are non refundable, unless you cancel due to bad weather 48 hours prior to your delivery. If you cancel within 24 hours of your event your deposit may be used towards a future rental. If you cancel after 5pm the day before your delivery your card will be charge for the full amount If you cancel your event not due to weather you will be charge a 15 percent (entire order) restocking fee.
12. PARTY BOUNCE RENTALS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY EVENT DUE TO HIGH WIND or SEVERE WEATHER. Safety is our 1st concern and if www.weather.com is calling for winds in excess of 15 MPH we will call the day before the event and discuss.
13. Customer must be available and ready to accept delivery during delivery times on the invoice. Customer is responsible to provide a valid state or federal photo id and sign the release of labiality waiver at time of delivery and be over the age of 18.If the customer is not on site at time of delivery Party Bounce Rentals reserves the right to cancel the reservation and the customer is still responsible for the entire amount of the invoice. If payment is not made Party Bounce Rentals will charge the full amount to the credit card used for the deposit.
14. Payments are due at time of delivery. We except visa , master card , discover , checks and cash. The person who’s name appears on the card or check must be present with valid photo id. NO EXPECTIONS
15. Location / Parks – If equipment is being set up in a park or any other area that is not owned by the customer the customer is responsible for getting any and all permits and permission to have equipment on the list event address property. Party Bounce Rentals will not come back early to remove any equipment. Any and all fines and penalties will be paid by the customer. If we arrive and are not allowed to installed the equipment listed the customer will still be responsible for the remaining balance, if not paid on the spot the customer’s credit card on file for the deposit will be charged.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Charges will be charged to the credit card used for deposit.
Additional charges apply for this service if:
(a) The site is not ready or accessible when the crew arrives – 25.00 every 15 minutes(b) The rented equipment is not ready for prearranged pickup 25.00 every 15 minutes
(c) Delivery or pickup is from any location other than ground level (upstairs or downstairs) (d) All chairs and tables are not stacked as delivered
(e) Food service items are not food-free (must be wiped down) (f) If equipment is left dirty (ie. Mud , dirt, leafs , grass, food, etc)
(g) Inflatable’s get wet a 75.00 drying out fee will be charged
By e-mailing back that the invoice is correct the customer acknowledges and agrees to all terms.
Party Bounce Rentals LLC650 N. Cannon ave, Lansdale PA firstname.lastname@example.org